SANARIS performs all http://essaywriter24.com/ aspects of product development, from electronic design to volume production. Since 2015, we have xessay delivered over 20 electronic product designs, including hardware and software device solutions across industries ranging from consumer electronics through industrial automation and data acquisition. Our success is due to a combination of engineering excellence, best-practices in project management, and strong relationships with technology partners.
We provide electronic design services for many industries, including Video, Wireless, Medical, Defense, Robotics, and High-Performance Computing. Our services in the field of VLSI Design:
- ASIC/SoC Architecture Definition, H/W-S/W Partitioning, Design, RTL Coding & Verification
- FPGA Design, Implementation, Validation & Prototyping
- Synthesis, Static Timing Analysis(STA) & Design for Testability (DFT)
- Formal Verification (LEC & Model Checking)
- Physical Design with 22nm, 28nm, 45nm, 65nm, 90nm, 130nm, 0.18µ, 0.25µ & 0.35µ Technology nodes using AARON VLSI DESIGN GUI
- Verification Environment, Verification Components, Testbench and Testcases Development
- Functional Coverage model development
- Analog Mixed Signal Design & Custom Layout
- Design IP & Verification IP Development
Embedded Software Development:
- Generic Embedded Systems
- Standard RTOS based Software, C, C++, OOAD, UML, Stack development, Application development, Device drivers, On-board Protocols, Linux Kernel, OSAL etc.
- SoC bring-up, 8/16/32 bit Microcontrollers, Post silicon Validations, Peripheral Library development, Reference designs etc.
- Architecture design
- Component selection & BOM Creation
- Schematics capture & Board layout
- FPGA Design, Implementation & Validation
- DFM/DFT, Signal integrity & Cross talk analysis
- EMI/EMC analysis & Thermal analysis
- Prototyping, Bring-up testing & Design validation
With over 20 successful design projects delivered, our industry experience in electronic product design is extensive. We understand the unique electronic design challenges in each of the following sectors:
- Green Energy
- Consumer Electronics
- Semiconductor & Test
- Medical Devices
- Wireless Infrastructure
- Telecom & Datacom
Contact us about your electronic design needs today.